1. “Personal Information,” for purposes of this Policy, means such information as your name, email address, and any other contact information you voluntarily provide. SAAS will not collect any “Personal Information” about you without first explicitly asking you for it. By providing “Personal Information” to this “Website”, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing, and transfer of such information in and out of the United States.
2. “Anonymous Information.” Through your use of the “Website”, SAAS may also gather certain information that does not identify you individually (“Anonymous information”). SAAS collects and stores certain other information automatically whenever you interact with this “Website”. For example, SAAS collects your IP address, browser information, and reference site domain name each time you visit this “Website”. SAAS also collects information regarding use traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyze and improve this website and to provide the “Website’s” users with a fulfilling experience.
Use of Information
As a SAAS website user, SAAS will send you, via email, communications it believes will be of interest to you, such as marketing emails, newsletters, and private viewing invitations.
SAAS may from time to time ask you for feedback to help the advisory improve the “Website” and “Services”. SAAS will hold on to your information for as long as is necessary to provide support–related reporting. SAAS will also hold on to your information if necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce the advisory’s terms and conditions. SAAS may also retain some of your information as required, even if it is no longer needed to provide “Services” to you.
All “User Information” is stored electronically on a secure server. SAAS takes data security seriously, and SAAS uses appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information.
Disclosure of Information Outside of SAAS
It may be necessary to pass some of your information on to third party service providers, such as dispatch and delivery companies, all of whom are vetted by SAAS in order to protect your privacy.
SAAS uses third parties to help operate the “Website”, and in doing so such third parties might have access to “User Information” in order to carry out their services to SAAS. In addition, SAAS may disclose “User Information” to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at out discretion, or otherwise as required by law. SAAS may also disclose “User Information” when SAAS has reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with the advisory’s rights or property, other users of the “Website”, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
1. Site functionality cookies: these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use the Website’s features.
2. Site analytic cookies: These cookies allow SAAS to measure and analyze how website visitors use the site and to improve its functionality.
3. Customer preference cookies: When you are browsing, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so your experience can be as seamless as possible.
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your use experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions on the “Website”.
SAAS takes reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all “User Information”.
Changes to this Agreement
SAAS retains the right to revise this Policy, in whole or in part, at any time. Your use of the “Website” or any “Content” or “Services” after any particular revision of this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
SAAS would like to send you information about products or services that may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
If you do not wish to receive marketing materials, you have the right to request that SAAS stop sending you marketing materials.
©2022 Simmons Art Advisory Services LLC